Chatterbox Challenge 2015 Competition – get involved to win Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom Prizes
I CAN are running a Chatterbox Challenge 2015 competition! We want everyone involved with Chatterbox Challenge to share photos and videos of their Chatterbox Challenge preparations, practise performances and Chatterbox Challenge activities for a chance to win a bundle of Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom prizes. Take a look at the photos in the gallery below for inspiration and don’t forget to check out additional activities from Chatterbox Challenge partner groups here
For your chance to win a bundle of prizes, you can post pictures and videos to the I CAN Facebook page or tag @ICANCharity on Twitter. Alternatively, you can enter by emailing your photos to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to I CAN’s Chatterbox Challenge 2015: Garden Adventures with Ben & Holly and can’t wait to find out about what you have planned. Now in its 14th year, the Chatterbox Challenge is our annual early years sing-along event that takes place across the UK for children under 5. Chatterbox Challenge Week will be taking place 9-15th February 2015 but groups can take part in the Challenge at any time of the year.
If you haven’t already registered to take part, it isn’t too late! Register today to receive your free activity pack, filled with fun songs and activities. Children will have a great time learning songs around having adventures indoors and outdoors and parents and carers will love seeing their little Chatterboxes singing them in an inclusive sing-along. As well as developing their own communication skills children taking part will be raising funds to help children across the UK who are struggling to communicate.
All correct entries received by 1pm (GMT) on Monday 2nd March 2015 will be entered into a prize draw to win a bundle full of resources for children under 5 years and Ben & Holly merchandise. Winners will be informed on either Facebook, Twitter or Email (depending on how they entered) by 1pm (BST/GMT) on Friday 6th March 2015.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter this competition you must be a UK resident
- Only one entry per person will be counted, one reply is considered to be one entry. However, we encourage entrants to share lots of photos/videos
- If you want to enter this competition you may enter via Facebook (www.facebook.com/icantalk), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/icancharity) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure permission has been granted from all people pictured/filmed and permission from parents/carers of all children under the age of 18
- The winner will be decided via a random draw using http://www.random.org/
- The closing date is 1pm (GMT) on Monday 2nd March 2015. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by Facebook, Twitter or email depending on how you entered. We will ask via Direct message (Twitter) Private message (Facebook) or email for a postal address so we can send you your prize.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- I CAN will endeavour to send the prize within a fortnight of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.