Chatterbox Challenge Competition Time!
It’s competition time for our 2013 Chatterbox Challenge with Humf!
Share a photo or video of you, your child (or children!) or your friends and family performing ‘I’m a Little Teapot’, and you could be in with a chance to win a lovely tea cup and copy of our Early Talkers activity box set, which contains our popular Babbling Babies, Toddler Talk and Chatting with Children activity packs!
Share your entry by 12pm 13th March 2013 either by posting it on our Facebook wall, tweeting it to us, or emailing us. You can also find Humf performing the song ‘I’m a Little Teapot’ on our Chatterbox Challenge website!
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter this competition you must be a UK resident
- You have the rights to the image or film you are submitting.
- You are the parent/carer of any child in the image or film, or have the permission of the parent/carer of any child in the image, and give permission for I CAN to use this image or film online (including social media). By entering the competition you agree to I CAN to sharing the photograph or video entered
- Only one entry per person – one picture or video is considered to be one entry. We will only enter one image or film per person, feel free to post other pictures or videos after the competition ends as we would love to see them!
- If you want to enter this competition you may enter via Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/icantalk), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/icancharity) or by emailing your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner will be decided by I CAN CEO, Virginia Beardshaw
- The closing date is 12pm GMT, 13th March 2013. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook, Twitter or email. Where possible, we will try and notify you by more than one method.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- I CAN will endeavour to send the prize within a fortnight of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.